Still Life from Quimper

Still Life from Quimper
A shot of an almost-completed still life needlepoint

Welcome to my Blog

So very happy you came to visit. Now, pull up a chair, pour a glass of your favorite beverage, and read on about adventures in needlework.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Working on it!

What great pictures those are!  I'm getting inspired to start knitting - after I wind my Anne yarn into a ball.  I know, I know, I've been negligent in starting knitting, only because I've been working so incredibly hard to create a sign for the shop inviting people to join this blog.  I managed to finish it last Thursday just in time to scoot down to Kinko's (my inkjet just doesn't get the colors the way that Kinko's does), log onto my e-mail, turn the color printer to "on," and print off 3 copies.  It's up with these photos posted to it, and I must say it is quite colorful and cheerful.  The file is a little too big to load onto the blog, but if you're in the store you're sure to see it.

And most of all, hopefully it will bring new bloggers to this site and we can all trade stories of how much fun we've had knitting these socks!

No comments: